Art Director/Graphic Designer
The Mitchells Agency is looking for a highly conceptual, dynamic art director/graphic designer with 4-6 years of experience. Do you have your hand on the pulse of the advertising industry? Can you handle multiple projects at once and stay easy-going, calm, cool and collected? Do you dominate the print and TV world and dig the digital world? Do you love the thrill of working independently on assigned projects or as a member of a team of like-minded ad gurus – If you’re that person, then read ahead.
- Provides highly conceptual art direction/design (digital and/or traditional) from conception to completion as required.
- Works with creative team to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Assists account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches.
- Works with independent contractors (freelance illustrators, photographers, etc.) as required per assignment, under supervision of creative director, and in conjunction with production manager to meet assigned deadlines.
- Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; takes training in the use of new design software as the agency requires.
- BS degree in art direction/graphic design or a related field
- 4-6 years of experience
- Ability to concept across all mediums: Print, TV, Social and Digital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative / editorial copywriting experience
- Forward-thinking and highly collaborative
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced environment with many cross functional partners
- Knowledge of production processes, with experience using layout software including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other industry design and production software
- Complete understanding of printing processes and TV production