THE MITCHELLS agency has a great opportunity for a smart, hard‐working, dynamic, creative and organized individual as a Digital Marketing Strategist/Analyst at our fast‐growing firm. Ideal candidates will have the drive to develop and lead digital marketing campaigns. Our clients will need your counsel in the areas of digital strategy including SEO/SEM, email and display advertising campaigns.
Excellent strategic thinking and the ability to multitask are ideal characteristics. This is a leadership role with significant autonomy and growth potential.
The Digital Marketing Strategist/Analyst will develop, implement and track digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
This position reports to the Director of Technology.
- Document and scope out agency’s digital products and services and innovate new products and services
- Work with Director of Technology and Director of Media to help execute agency’s Digital Strategy while supporting overall business plan.
- Develop digital strategies which will integrate with other media channels to deliver measurable results for clients
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Help strategize, design and support New Business efforts
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end‐to‐end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Integrate social media strategy across all current social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Conceive, create and execute innovative online media and marketing programs
- Identify and develop integrated partnership / sponsorship strategies to meet brand goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 3‐5 years of experience in digital marketing
- Strong advertising agency experience with a “Big Picture” mentality
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and media tracking tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data‐driven thinking
- Up‐to‐date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative / editorial copywriting experience a plus
- Forward‐thinking and highly collaborative
- Experience managing digital production including agency production team resources
- Digital media buying and implementation experience
- Ability to succeed in fast‐paced environment with many cross functional partners